Recipe for Potato Salad
- 1lb (453 grams) Potatoes
- French Dressing
- 1 or 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley or chives
1. Peel and dice potatoes. Put into boiling, salted water. Cook until tender but not broken, 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Drain well and while still hot trickle over a little French dressing.
3. When cool drain away any surplus dressing and then gently mix in the mayonnaise and seasoning to taste.
4. Sprinkle on chopped parsley or chives.
5. Try also adding cooked pears, diced carrot, sweetcorn.